You don’t come from one of the best engineering schools in France? That’s not a problem. We don’t care about your degree, we just want to work with someone competent, autonomous, passionate, with whom we will enjoy working.
Within the R&D team, you will work directly with Fabien, our CTO.
Your mission will be to co-develop web interface prototypes related to our medical diagnostic algorithms. You will have to work both on the front-end and the back-end. This will require integration work with our internal APIs but also with our customers’ medical hardware and software solutions.
These prototypes will serve to accelerate our research but also to quickly demonstrate our products and know-how to our prospects and customers. You will take part in the creation of our products, with true freedom of thought.
More than an intern, we are looking for someone with a startup spirit who will continue to accompany us in this great adventure.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have validated or are in the process of validating a Bac+5 in software development
- You have developed and deployed several dynamic websites, front to back
- You know how to code with typescript, node.js and view.js
- You (really) know CSS and its workings without getting a headache with each new modification
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- As a bonus, you’ve worked in a biotech environment before. If not, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about it!
PROFILE AND CULTURE
- Benevolent (an overused word, but essential nonetheless)
- Positive, positive. Positive
- Autonomous, of course
- With a real desire to work in a startup for the next few years…
- With a strong capacity for adaptation and learning. This is a necessity for a startup where each one of us is constantly questioning himself or herself.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 4 to 6 months with a possible permanent contract at the end!
- Location: 75013 Paris, Station F
A great setting at Station F.
If you’re interested, send us your CV, the date at which you can start and any links that would allow us to appreciate your previous work.