Within the R&D team, you will work directly with Fabien, our CTO.
Your mission will be to co-develop medical diagnostic algorithms. You will collaborate with physicians to better understand their needs and knowledge of the field. You will translate these needs and expertise into mathematics and then into functional code ready to be used in real-life situations. You will explore the latest theoretical models, test their robustness by analyzing them on real data and implement them in practice. You will have to be creative to detect hidden statistical patterns, and rigorous.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a Ph.D. in artificial intelligence, computer science, big data or a related discipline
- You have publications in machine learning journals/conferences
- You have a strong knowledge of Python
- You have already applied machine learning models to real-world problems
- You have a passion for exploring complex datasets, modeling and practical implementation of these algorithms
- You speak and write fluently in English
- As a bonus, you’ve worked in a biotech environment before. If not, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about it!
PROFILE AND CULTURE
- Benevolent (an overused word, but essential nonetheless)
- Positive, positive. Positive
- Autonomous, of course
- With a real desire to work in a startup in the coming years…
- With a strong capacity to adapt and learn. This is a necessity for a startup where each one of us is constantly questioning himself or herself.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: 75013 Paris, Station F
A great setting at Station F.
If you’re interested, send us your CV, the date at which you can start and any links that would allow us to appreciate your previous work.